GEAR (Georgia E-resources & Archives Repository): Installed and tested supporting software (26 plugins), to enhance the user experience through embedded document viewers, Internet Archive bookreader (page by page turning), share to social media, PDF to Text OCR / Full text tool, among others (Jquery, PHP, etc.). Wrote custom code (PHP; CSS, JQuery) to extend functionality, user experience, and ensure responsive and accessible design. Developed information architecture, taxonomies, metadata standards, and workflows for processing grant related materials for the repository.
- Customizations/Web work: http://gear.athenstech.edu/items/show/10751
- Software overview: http://gear.athenstech.edu/items/show/10925
- Software review: http://gear.athenstech.edu/items/show/10768
- Project overview: http://ctlblog.athenstech.edu/initiatives/taaccct-grant/
- Project timeline: http://gear.athenstech.edu/items/show/10757
- Guidelines/Best practices: http://gear.athenstech.edu/items/show/10822
- CTL website, Athens Technical College, http://ctlblog.athenstech.eduInstalled and modified plugins, customized design templates, created taxonomies and custom page displays; developed and wrote content. Established social media accounts and created publishing workflows to cross-post to social media creating a multiplatform stream for news and information.
- News & Events, University of Georgia Libraries, http://libs.uga.edu/blog/ Installed and modified plugins, customized design templates, created taxonomies and custom page displays; developed and wrote content. Graphic design and branding (2006-2015)
- Moonshine Arts Magazine, http://moonshineartsmagazine.com Installed and modified plugins, customized design templates, created taxonomies and custom display contents, set up publishing patterns for issues; graphic design and branding.
Other software development
- Pacer CMS (GitHub), see Moonshine templates for examples of work; additional coding in Google Code archive CTL website