Hi & welcome!
A little about myself:
- BA, in English
- MLIS (Master of Library & Information Science)
- Additional graduate level coursework in Instructional Design & Development, Computer Programming for the Web
Work has included
- Metadata work (ORBIS Cascade, LC, University of North Georgia, University of Georgia; University of Minnesota)
- Web Development (ATCx3Consortia of Athens, Albany, Atlanta Technical Colleges, University of Georgia, Corporate and nonprofit clients)
- Training (University of North Georgia, ATCx3 Consortia, University of Georgia, Brown University, Purdue University, SEFLIN, NEFLIN, among others)
- Project Management (University of North Georgia, ATCx3 Consortia, University of Georgia, among others)
I run (sometimes), I instagram random things, and I like dogs and cats equally, much as I like technology and the arts. I am a DIYer, a maker, and I like to get stuff done. I'd like to think of myself as a pragmatic visionary - able to see the big picture, but understanding of the work that it will take to get there (and willing to put in the effort).